NEVER STRUGGLE PLANNING A FAMILY VACATION AGAIN!
A new line of 12 trips is for adventure-loving families in search of a meaningful way to discover the world together.
National Geographic Family Journeys with G Adventures' itineraries are specially designed so travelers of all ages – from children age 7 and up, their parents and grandparents too! - can explore a destination’s rich and diverse characteristics.
Every trip features interactive activities inspired by National Geographic's unique legacy and expertise in
· photography and storytelling,
· wildlife and conservation,
· history and culture, and
to encourage kids and adults alike to connect with the world around them.
Two specially trained 'Chief Experience Officers' accompany travelers every step of the way to ensure a safe, structured, and fun trip.
Families will enjoy enlightening experiences, the freedom to explore, quality time together—and they’ll return home with a renewed sense of wonder.
As is the case with all G Adventures tours, on Family Journeys, you'll be encouraged to interact with local people, and as much money as possible stays in the communities you'll visit.
BOOK NOW TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT!
DEPARTURES BEGIN IN MARCH, 2020
Prices starting at $1999 USD/ $2449 CDN pp, tour only
CONTACT US TODAY FOR DETAILED ITINERARIES AND PRICING
WHAT MAKES FAMILY JOURNEYS UNIQUE?
- Thoughtfully crafted itineraries that combine engaging experiences and leisure time designed specifically for families
- Interactive activities inspired by National Geographic's expertise in photography and storytelling, wildlife, culture, history, and geography
- Pre-departure resources and materials from National Geographic to inform and excite every member of the family about their upcoming adventure
- Comfortable and convenient accommodations
- Two dynamic CEOs (Chief Experience Officers) who are specially trained to engage with young travellers
- Kid-friendly meal options throughout the trip
- Dedicated customer service consultants, known as Family Trip Specialists, to help families with travel preparation and planning from the moment they book
- A group of usually 20 or fewer like-minded family travellers
- 100% guaranteed departures: once you book, you’re going
National Geographic Family Journeys with G Adventures
Destinations and Itineraries Include:
Request More Information
"School Vacations? Planned. National Geographic and G Adventures Launch Family Journeys"